Start A Free Blog In 2022 To Make Money Online With This Simple Guide
Start A Free Blog In 2022 To Make Money Online With This Simple Guide: Starting a blog is very easy but many people thinks it’s the most difficult thing to do so they end up forgetting about the benefit a good blog can bring. Blogging is a process and requires patience. Usually it takes 5 – 10 minutes to set up a new blog. Blogging becomes hard when you don’t know what to blog about and where to get traffic from (visitors). In this Article, I’ll share with you how to start a blog, monetize it and also how to get traffic (visitors). Below are few things you can blog about
- Personal Stories
- Upcoming Events
- World Stars
- Breaking News
- How To Guides
- FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)
- Health and Fitness
- Ultimate Guide
- Writing Manifesto’s
- Writing about books
- Write about movies
- List / Top 10
Why You Need To Start A Blog In 2022
- You’ll become a better writer. “At its core, writing is communication. It is about recording thoughts on paper and compelling others to agree with them,” writes Becker. “To that end, writing (just like every other form of communication that has ever existed) improves with practice. Blogging will not force you to become a better writer, it’ll just happen as you do it. And becoming a better writer holds important benefits for the rest of your life—whether you are creating a book, a presentation, a resume, or an anniversary card for your spouse.” Spot on! Writing blog posts is not only a great way to improve your blog writing, it’s a wonderful chance to improve everything you write—from business emails and text messages to that novel you’ve been dreaming of penning.
- You’ll meet new people. “Whether it be through comments, emails, or social media, you may be surprised at how quickly you meet people online,” writes Becker. That’s true! The Minimalists’ blog is responsible for many of the most important relationships I’ve developed over the past decade—long-term business and personal relationships birthed from this very blog
- You’ll become more confident. “Blogging will help you discover more confidence in your life,” writes Becker. “You will quickly realize that you do live an important life with a unique view and have something to offer others.” So true! Writing helps us better understand the lives we live and the consequences of our actions.
- To Make Money Online – The majority of the people wanting to learn how to start a blog are doing it to make money online. We make a full-time income from our blog and so do many others. Making money as a blogger is hard work, but has very little risk and low cost to start. There is no other business in the world you can start with such little risk.
- Just For Fun – Many people have been blogging for years just for fun and there is nothing wrong with that. It is fun to have a place to express yourself and share your experiences with complete strangers.
- To Help Others – You will soon find many bloggers blog for the sole purpose of helping others. We LOVE talking about personal finance and how managing our finances literally changed our lives. The most successful blogs provide an insane amount of value to their readers.
- To Learn New Skills and Open Up Doors – When we started our blog, we had no idea how much there was to learn. We got over the learning curve fairly quickly and learned a TON in the process. I was able to land a remote work from home digital marketing position using our blog as my work experience on my resume. Starting a blog is a great way to learn how to run a website and learn digital marketing.
- To Be Your Own Boss – It can be freeing to be totally in charge of your work, your hours, and sometimes it’s really mind blowing how productive it is to work by yourself
- Work from home – You no longer have to wake up at 6 am and take that long morning commute. You can work in your PJ’s all day long if you want. You can travel anywhere in the world and bring your blog with you.
- Make more money than a salaried job – The income potential is off the charts. Some of the top bloggers in a variety of niches are making over $100,000 per month!
- Positively impact and change the lives of people around you – As humans, we naturally want to help and serve others. There is no better way to positively impact people through your own personal blog.
- Become internet famous – Let’s be honest getting recognized for your hard work is special.
- Spend more time with your family & friends – Time is the only thing we cannot get more of in life. Create the life you want with your blog and start spending more time on what is important.
- Travel more and start new hobbies – Starting a blog can give you the freedom to travel more and start those hobbies you have always put on the back burner.
- Unlock your life’s potential & FREEDOM – Until you leave your daily commute to your 9-5 job with your horrible boss, it is hard to understand what freedom even feels like. Starting a blog unlocks the ultimate freedom of time and money allowing you to have full control over every aspect of your life. It’s hard to even begin to describe how incredible actually feels.
Why People Are Not Ready To Start a Blog In 2022
So now you have reasons why you should start a blog, here are also reasons why most people are not ready to start a blog.
But after giving you those detailed instructions, which could save you hundreds of hours of wasted time, we also want to give you some good reasons why you should not start a blog. (Keep in mind that these reasons are just our opinions, and we do not pretend to offer them up as a collection of empirical blogging maxims.)
If you need free domain and hosting, i’m available to provide you with one for free. Just hit the whatsapp icon to message me.
- Money. You should not start a blog to make money. We need to get that out of the way first. If your primary objective is to replace your full-time income from blogging, forget about it. It doesn’t work that way. Do you think that Jimi Hendrix picked up his first guitar so he could “supplement his income”? No, he didn’t. Rather, he did it for the love of it, for the joy and fulfillment he received, and the income came thereafter—much later actually.
- Notoriety. Don’t plan on getting “Internet famous” right away. Not every site grows as fast as ours did, but that’s okay. The truth is that we kind of got lucky. We found a great domain name, we cobbled together a logo and site design that people liked, we write fairly well, and our content connected with people in a unique way. We didn’t start this site to become “famous,” though. That’d be ridiculous. We started this site to become bloggers and share a message. Our popularity came as a surprise to us, and it was a result of a little luck and a lot of hard, passionate work.
- Traffic. Not all traffic is good traffic, so don’t worry about getting thousands of readers right away. Spend your time producing meaningful creations and eventually the audience will show up if you are helping people solve problems. In other words, focus on adding value, not increasing traffic.
The funny thing is that all these things can happen. You could make a full-time income from building a blog
Follow These Steps To Start A Blog From Scratch.
Choosing a perfect niche
A niche is the topic that you write about most often, or even exclusively, in your blogs. Basically niche means the topic of your blog. Always choose that topic on which you can provide quality contents regularly. A niche is a focused, targeted area that you have knowledge a particular topic. It is small (and the smaller the better).
Make sure to pick a niche that you are the most interested in, the one you are passionate about. And also you need to make sure a niche has enough audience interest, topics people searching for.
Buying a domain name
A domain name should always be unique and not to be shared between two websites, and is a combination of letters or numbers attached with the extension .com or .org. A domain name is an address that you can type in a web browser to visit a website. Your domain name will be the name by which you will be known online, no matter what niche you choose. It’s your blog’s unique address on the Internet. Users who know your domain can simply type it into their browser’s address bar. Others will be able to discover you through search engines such as Google, Bing and Yandex, so you definitely need to find a unique blog name.
Your domain name is an important part of your blog because it creates a first impression—it is the name of your blog. Also known as your URL, your domain is also your address on the web. For example, our domain name is www.theminimalists.com.
So, what do you want to call your blog? Maybe it’s YourName.com. Maybe it’s YourBusinessName.com. Or maybe it’s a creative brand name you thought up. If you’re having a hard time thinking of a good domain name, try Wordoid, a wonderful naming tool that will give you plenty of great options.
Making Money With Your Blog In 2022
Below are list of ways you can make money with your blog in 2022.
- Freelancing (Sell Your Services)– Freelancing is essential if you want to make money out of blogs.
- Sell Affiliate Products- Affiliate marketing can work if you want to monetize your blogs. Mention the names of other tools or services that you wish to promote.
- Sponsored Blog Content- Try to get sponsorships for your blog by writing the best for the respective product or service.
- Sell Product & Services- Ensure that you sell the products or services in the blogs!
- Sell Digital Downloads- Selling Digital Downloads is an effective way to earn money through blogs.
- Sell Online Course- Online Courses are need of the hour. Make sure you mention few online courses in the blog that might help the readers.
- Sell Advertising Space- Selling advertising spaces is a powerful way to gain money with the help of blogging.
Benefit Of Blogging
- Easiest way to make money
Did you know you can make more than $100 a day just by blogging? Here is how, every 1000 visitors that view an ad placed on your site will earn you $1-$3, when he or she also clicks on your ad it’s going to earn you $0.10-$1. Now let’s say i got 1000 visitors on my site today(1000 impressions) which earned me $1.50, 500 of them clicked on my ad which also earned me $3.50. Altogether will be $4 times 30 (one month) which is equal to $120 😱. Your earnings will depend on your traffic and also it source (where your traffic is coming from).
- A way of expressing yourself to others
- Get a better Job
Did you know there are a lot of people who have quit their professional job just because of blogging? Once i made a research and found out about a guy who stopped his job to start blogging just because he hates Job
JOB [ Just Obey Boss ] and to him he said
I can’t obey my boss so i have to quit my job and start blogging Yes! I agree because you have to be your own boss.
- Change others lives
- Improve your writing skills
Indeed, getting better requires practice. Once you write frequently you’ll improve your writing skills and also develop the habit of writing. As time goes on compare your earlier Posts to your current one’s and see the difference.
Start A Free Blog In 2022 – Creating A Free Blog With Blogger
- Create a gmail account or use an existing one if you have. Click here to create one if you don’t have one
- Sign in to Blogger.com
- Click on Create
- Choose a name for your blog and click next
Choose a decent name that people can easily find on the internet
- Choose a url for your blog
Choose an address that’ll be very easy for people to remember
- Confirm your display name and click finish
this name will display on your profile.
Congratulations 👏 your blog has being successfully created so what’s next
This step is optional but very important when it comes to Approval of Google AdSense
Now you need to design your blog to look more attractive if possible. To do this go to your dashboard >>> Click on menu >>> Look for and click on theme >>> Change your theme if you wish >>> Customize it to how you want.
Your blog is online but however you must take some actions to make it more accessible. After doing this your blog will now be accessible to people via search engines. Follow steps below
Adding Your Blog Or Site To Google Search
Submitting your website to the google search console is very important to get a presence on google. Without submitting your website on google you will not get data about your website for example top search query, top-performing pages, top server errors, site load issues, and security issues like hacking and malware etc.
What is Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is a free tool offered by Google. It Monitors search traffic, reports, performance, fix issues and make your site shine in Google Search results.
What are the Benefits of Google Search Console?
- Optimize your content with Search Analytics
- Get your content on Google
- Get alerted on issues and fix your site
- Understand how Google Search sees your pages
Your blog should get verified automatically. Do not use a different email account to sign in to search console, you must use the same e-mail you used when creating your blog.
Now, your site is verified, it’ll take 24-48 hours to appear on Google search. To find out if your site is on Google search simply go to google seaech and type [ site:yourdomain.com ] e.g [ site:earnmorecashtoday.com ]. If your site appears to be on google search it will show up. Only results about your site will show.
Now that you’re waiting for your site to be crawled and indexed, you need to create your first post and submit a sitemap for your posts also to be crawled and indexed. Any time you post you must make sure to submit a sitemap so that your Post url appears on Google.
Meaning of a sitemap
A sitemap is a list of web pages that provides information about your site.
Do I Need A Sitemap
Yes! because search engines like google use sitemap to tell people about your site.
Submitting A Sitemap In Search Console
After publishing your post follow these steps to submit a sitemap
- Log into your search console
- Click on menu
- Look for and click on Sitemap
- Enter [ sitemap.xml ] and click continue.
- If sitemap.xml does not work, enter http://www.mydomainhere.com/sitemap.xml and click continue.
Now you’re done your post will start appearing in search results in no time
Use this to see if your post is on Google [ site:yourdomain.com ]
Making Money With Your Site Or Website In 2021
Now that your blog is live and need to earn something out of it, you need to create an account with ad networks. Google AdSense is the best way to monetize your blog but AdSense won’t show up immediately after creating your blog. Follow these steps if you want AdSense to show on your blog or site
- Be active on your blog for 4-8 weeks
- By purchasing a custom domain
Read these benefit of having a custom domain
- AdSense Approval
First, know Google AdSense
Google adsense is a PPC (pay per click ) and CPM (Cost per mile / impressiom) advertisement program owned and managed my Google. This means that, Google AdSense is going to pay you for every click/impression you bring into their system.
Read More On Google AdSense – Full Guide (2022)
A custom domain increases your chance of getting AdSense Approval. Why? because Google takes a custom domain more serious than free one’s like yhangmhany.blogspot.com, yhangmhany.wordpress.com. Yhangmhany.wordpress.com might be rejected why? because wordpress does not allow advertisements on their free sites unless you have purchased or upgraded your plan.
- Get a professional e-mail address
An example of a professional e-mail address [firstname.lastname@example.org ](email@example.com).
- Easily discovered
Now a days whenever someone needs a piece of information, he / she will search on the internet first and your blog could be easily discovered through a custom domain.
Here is the best place i recommend when buying a domain, Namecheap or buy from Google Domain if available in your country.
However if you can’t afford for a custom domain, then you need to sign up with other Ad Network like Adsterra, Ad Cash, Ezoic, Media.net, etc to be able to monetize your site.
Pros And Cons Of Blogger
- Free to use
The price of blogger is $0 (USD0). All required is a device (mobile or desktop) with internet connection
- Simple to set up
No technical skills or coding required
- Make money with it
Earn money from your content you create
- No customer support available
Getting Traffic To Your Blog
- Use Social Media– Social media is a powerful tool in today’s time. It can generate unbelievable traffic if you use it strategically to promote your sales. Ensure that you have a good social media team to help you gain that desired traffic for your venture or business.
- Guest blogging on other relevant blogs and sites like Medium, Quora & Linkedin- Along with writing your own blogs, it is also important to write ad publish your thoughts as guest blogs on other sites to foster internal link building that can help you to improve your traffic.
- Commenting On Other Blogs– Ensure that you comment on the blogs written by other authors. This will help you to grow your identity and consequently your traffic too.
- Engage Your Visitors– Visitor engagement is a good strategy to keep them hooked to your blog. A quiz or and Q & A can help stimulate traffic. Giving them facts and numbers have also proven useful to generate traffic.
- Collaborate with Other Bloggers- Networking and Collaborating with other bloggers can help you stay updated, active and be in the picture for a long time. So, do not let go of the chance of any collaboration you may get from other bloggers.
- Post Consistently– Blogging comes with the obligation of being persistent with posting. It is necessary to post on a daily basis to get that amount of traffic.
- Build Email List– Email List Building is a vital part of traffic generation.
- Optimize Your Blog for Search Engine– SEO is an important factor to look after for having good traffic. Any content written without SEO is not helpful in any way!
General Tips For Growing Your Site
1. Updates your old contents regularly.
2. Atleast publish 2-4 posts in a week and after each post, submit a sitemap and request for indexing on your url.
3. Add google structured data in your posts.
4. Share your post on your social media platforms(facebook, twitter, instagram, etc)
Before you share a post to Facebook, make sure your site is verified by facebook or else if you continue sharing your post anyhow, Facebook will block your site for life
5. Stop attaching your whatsapp numbers and unnecessary comments in your bio’s, instead add your site’s link
6. Run ads if possible especially on Facebook, Instagram and on Google.
Again blogging is a process and requires patience. Note that most blogs take up to 6 solid good months before it start attracting good traffic but with the help of a custom domain your blog could be easily discovered by others.
Since this post has not being discovered by others, kindly share to reach them
Good Luck 🎉