Google AdSense – Full Guide (2022)
What You Need To Know About Google AdSense
Google AdSense – Full Guide (2022)
Google AdSense is a free, and simple way to earn money by displaying ads ( ads can be texts, images, video or interactive media advertisements ) next to your online contents. With Google AdSense, you can show relevant and engaging ads to your site visitors and even customize the look and feel of ads to match your website or blog.
Google AdSense is a PPC ( pay per click ) and CPM ( cost per mile/impression ) advertisement program. These advertisements are administered, stored, and maintained by Google. You can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. This means that Google AdSense is going to pay you for every click or impression you bring into their system
How Google AdSense Works
Google AdSense provides a way for publishers to earn money from their online contents. Google AdSense works by matching ads to your contents and visitors. The ads are created and paid for by advertisers who wants to promote their products. Since these advertisers pay different prices for different ads, the amount you earn will vary.
- You make your ad spaces available – You make your ad spaces available by pasting ad code on your site, and choose where you want the ads to appear.
- The highest paying ads appear on your site – Advertisers bid to show in your ad spaces in a real-time auction. The highest paying ads show on your site.
- You get paid – Google AdSense handle the process of billing all advertisers and networks for the ads on your site in order to make sure you receive payments.
How To Get Started With Google AdSense
You only need three things to get started with Google AdSense and I’m going to list them below.
- Google Account – If you are using Gmail or any Other Google service, you already have one but most people don’t know.
- Phone Number and Postal Address – Your phone number and mailing address associated with your bank account so you can get paid
- Connect Your Website/Blog To AdSense – Add one piece of code to your site and Google AdSense will take care of the rest, allowing you to grow your business.
Reasons Why You Need To Choose Google AdSense
More than 2 million people have chosen AdSense, and here is why
- Earn Money From Your Website or Blog – Do you know millions of advertisers competes for your ad space? That means more money, more relevant ads, and more ad spaces filled.
- Ads Optimized For Devices – Google AdSense can optimize the size of your ad units to automatically fit desktop, tablet or mobile. This means there is more chance they will be seen and clicked.
- Save Time – Add one piece of code to your website or blog and Google AdSense will automatically show ads tailored to your website or blog layout, saving you time and making changes to ad code.
- Only The Highest Paying Ads Go Live – Boost your revenue by tapping into the largest network of online advertisers who bid for your ad space.
- The Right Ads For Your Audience – Ads are screened to ensure they are high quality and relevant to your content or audience, even when viewed on smartphones and tablets. The result is – you can make more money online.
- You’re In Control – Block ads you don’t like, customize where ads appear and choose which types fit your site best.
You Need To Note The Following Before Applying For AdSense
1. High-Quality Content
One of the crucial things that you need to keep in mind while submitting the application for Google Adsense is the quality of your content. Apart from approval, it is also very important for your website’s traffic. This is the answer to your high traffic on the website, increasing earning, and one of the best SEO techniques.
If you provide the best solutions and answers for the visitors to your website, you will be able to get a lot of traffic. You might have heard that your website needs to have more than 10-20 posts before applying for AdSense approval. However, that is not the case as you can have only 4-5 posts, but they need to be high-quality articles.
2. Custom Domain
If you are using the WordPress domain or default blogger domain names such as
Then, you need to change your domain before you submit your application. It is very tough to get Google Adsense approval with these domain names. However, things have changed a lot in the last few years. Now, you need to put in some money to get a custom domain for the website.
You might get approval with the mentioned domain names too, but it will decrease the chance and increase the time of approval. Apart from Adsense approval, custom domain names are also helpful to get SEO, branding, and others.
3. Create Legal Pages (Contact, About, Conditions, and Terms)
Your website needs to have some essential pages on it. Without these, you might not be able to get Google Adsense approval. These are some significant information that ensures that you have looked through a client experience and lawful view. In addition, having them on your website makes it much more reliable and secure.
4. Increase Website Traffic
Although Google claims that you can get approval without having high traffic on your website, it is necessary to get the approval. Traffic is directly connected to Adsense, which makes it one of the essential points. So, before you submit an application, you need to have high traffic on your website. There are plenty of things that you can do to increase website traffic.
5. Well-Categorized And Beautiful Website Design
You need to keep in mind that first impression is very crucial for getting AdSense approval from Google. You won’t be able to get approval if your website has bad shading examples, large messages, terrible arrangements. So, you need to make sure that your website is in top-notch condition if you want to get approval in one go.
The website needs to be optimized very well and eye-catching. Website design is one of the essential factors that helps you to get approval. Therefore, try to make your website as professional and optimized as you can to impress the Google representatives.