2022 Top 10 Web 3.0 Trends And Predictions
Web 3.0 will revolutionize the technological sector. Here are the trends it will offer in 2022
The pandemic has brought a huge change in the technological sector. We can say that 2021 has been a year for digital assets. If we look minutely into the new investment avenues, 2022 undoubtedly, will bring in new trends and predictions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, to become the foundation of the internet’s latest development- Web 3.0. As per reports, Asia’s richest man and India’s biggest business tycoon, Mukesh Ambani, has also shown his faith in the power of blockchain technology. He believes that it will surely revolutionize the financial world. It’s time for fair value, across geographies and economic classes, that will be created through Web 3.0. Tim Berners Lee had originally referred to Web 3.0 as ‘Semantic Web’. It has the potential to build a more sovereign and open internet. It is a new hybrid of the internet, which aims to become the decentralized version of this virtual world. The foundation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is decentralised protocols. A Web 3.0 works through these protocols, a powerful synergetic relationship will be formed between Web 3.0, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology. Here are mentioned, top 10 Web 3.0 trends to look out for in 2022.
1. Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence or AI, is one of the most important Web 3.0 innovations, our generation has ever witnessed. Almost every company on this planet uses AI and it’s becoming powerful day by day, as it has a strong link to human intelligence. Artificial intelligence has the potential to introduce new items in the market, without facing any challenges. It uses a variety of techniques like pattern learning and AI technologies as well as data to link people and to create new content, such as photographs, video, text, etc.
2. BAAS: BAAS is a brand-new trend in blockchain technology, which has been adopted by almost all organizations across the world. It is a cloud-based service that enables customers to work with the blockchain to create digital products. These digital goods might be smart contracts, decentralized applications, or any other services that won’t require the whole blockchain infrastructure to perform.
3. The Semantic Web: Web 3.0, was originally referred to as Semantic Web by Tim Berners Lee. The Semantic Web involves web principles, that are extended from documents to data, like that of a data web.
4. Decentralised Technology: In Web 3.0, blockchain will exercise Peer-to-Peer (P2P) technology principles, to merge cryptography and consensus algorithms, scale systems of decentralisation among the large population, and replace the traditional databases, which are currently in use.
5. NFT’s will Power up Web 3.0 Movement: The primary element to boost the Web 3.0 movement is non-fungible tokens, the digital collectibles transacted with cryptocurrency. In the decentralised Web 3.0 future, NFT’s can be easily monetised by the creators with open standards. It will also lay the foundation for creators to associate with their users like never before.
6. 3D Interactive Web Technology: Be it geospatial contexts or e-commerce, the border between physical and online is slowly declining. 3D interactive web technology in Web 3.0 will include virtual identities, interactions, and many more, which will grow in use.
7. The Social Web: In Web 3.0, social media, will be largely defined by decentralised technology. For example, a social media platform, which is built on a blockchain network will work without centralisation, through incentive structures.
8. Low Code Application Building Software: The presence of a strong internet has been a blessing for many businesses, especially during lockdowns. Mobile applications are one of the most valuable assets every company can behold. As Web 3.0 has stepped in, the trend of wiping out the low-code or no-code app creations has sprung up. This will make creating applications super easy.
9. Flux: Flux’s aim is to provide the groundwork for the developers to build a new iteration of the web. With the help of Flux, one can develop Web 3.0 applications and decentralized projects, thanks to FluxOS- a decentralized operating system made for Flux Users.
10. Cloud Technology: Cloud technology is being used by almost every organization on this planet in 2021. It allows organizations to work from anywhere in this world. As companies have started to open after lockdowns, they are likely to shift away from the hastily constructed cloud services, towards cloud-native systems, as they are prepared for this uncertain future.