About Boseapa Loan
Boseapa Loan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
Boseapa Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Boseapa Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For A Boseapa Loan
- Download The Boseapa Loan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Boseapa Loan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Boseapa Loan Review
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
Customer Support Email: email@example.com
Address: Holy Cross Catholic Church, Tamale, Ghana
Phone number: +233500582505
Loans Amount: GHS6,5000 to GHS700,000
Loans tenure: the shortest is 91 days, and the longest is 365 days
Daily interest rate: 0.057%
A maximum annual interest rate APR: of 20.80%
Service fee: No
Origination Fee: No
Transaction Fee: No
Rollover Charge: No
Calculating the number is very easy. For example, if you choose a 12-month 100,000 loan principal, we will show the details below:
If you borrow GHS60,000, the Daily interest rate is 0.057% with a 6-month loan.
The interest and total amount calculation:
Loan principal amount: GHS60,000
Service fee=Loan principal×Fees rate=(60,000×0)=0.00
Monthly repayment =(loan principal+ total interest)/(loan days/30）=(60,000+6,156.00)/(180/30)=11,026
Total repayment amount=loan principal+ total interest+ service fee=60,000+6,156.00+0.00=66,156.00
Is Boseapa Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: Boseapa Loan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
Boseapa Loan App Download
Download the Boseapa Loan app from here