About Carbon Loan
Carbon Loan is one of the leading loan apps in Africa that gives you quick loans. The lending app is easy to use and has many features. Loans from Carbon attract interest rates starting from as low as 5% on the first loan.
Loan Duration: 15 – 30 days
Payment Method: Mobile Money Transfer/Bank Transfer
Minimum Loan Amount: 100 GHC
Maximum Loan Amount: GHC 5000
Address: 2ND FLOOR NO 53 PATRICE LUMAMUMBA ROAD AIRPORT RESIDENTIAL AREA GHANA
How To Apply For A Carbon Loan
- Apply Online: Kickstart your loan application process by filling out the form online, from anywhere.
- Prove your identity: Upload valid credentials like your National ID, bank statements, and passport photograph.
- Receive funds: Get your money in your bank account as soon as your application is reviewed and approved.
Carbon Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Carbon Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident in Africa over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account/Bank Account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money/Bank Account registered in your name for at least two months.
Is Carbon Loan Real Or Fake?
Carbon loan claims to be a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (“CBN”) which provides financial services via its mobile application. This means the Carbon loan is real.
Carbon Loan App Download
Download the Carbon loan app from here