Mobile lending platforms have become increasingly popular in Ghana, and Fido is one of the new credit apps offering loans online. With promises of secure and convenient access to personal loans, Fido has attracted many customers.
However, with the rise of online scams, it’s important to ensure the legitimacy of such lending apps before using them. In this article, we will review Fido’s features, requirements, and loan terms while discussing how to verify the authenticity of mobile lending platforms.
Fido is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
Fido empowers individuals and entrepreneurs to capture financial opportunities in Africa. Lack of access to financial services is a crucial constraint on the growth of entrepreneurship in Africa
Loan Duration: 30 days
Payment Method: Mobile Money Transfer
Minimum Loan Amount: 200 GHC
Address: 8 Blohum Road Dzorwulu, Accra
Phone: 024 243 6885
Operating hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 17:30
How To Apply For Fido Loan
- Download The Fido App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Fido account by filling your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Fido Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Fido Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
Is Fido Loan Real Or Fake?
Fido Loan claims to be licensed by the Bank of Ghana to provide loans according to information provided by them on their website.
Fido Loan App Download
Download the fido app from google play store.