Fido Loan App Review | Is Fido Loan Real Or Fake
Fido empowers individuals and entrepreneurs to capture financial opportunities in Africa. Lack of access to financial services is a crucial constraint on the growth of entrepreneurship in Africa
Loan Duration: 30 days
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
And also, Make sure you check these Legit Sites & Platforms to make money online before leaving my webiste.
And also, follow me on Instagram for new Update
Payment Method: Mobile Money Transfer
Minimum Loan Amount: 200 GHC
Address: 8 Blohum Road Dzorwulu, Accra
Phone: 024 243 6885
Operating hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 – 17:30
How To Apply For Fido Loan
- Download The Fido App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Fido account by filling your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Fido Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Fido Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident in Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
Is Fido Loan Real Or Fake?
Fido Loan claims to be licensed by the Bank of Ghana to provide loans according to information provided by them on their website.
Fido Loan App Download
Download the fido app from here
CHECK Usdterc20 Review | Is usdterc20.com A Scam Or Legit