Floan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
Floan Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Floan Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For Floan Loan
- Download The Floan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Floan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0273881884
Maximum Interest Rate per year: 70%
Maximum APR: 70%
Loan term: 90-365 days
Loan amount: GHS 100 – GHS 10000
If the loan amount is GHS100, the loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 25%, the total service fee should be GHS100 * 25% = GHS25. The total amount must be paid: 100+100*25%=GHS125. No other extra debt payments are required.
Is Floan Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: Floan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
Floan Loan App Download
Download the Floan app from google play store