GhanaCredit is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
According To GhanaCredit; GhanaCredit is Ghana’s instant loan guide app and credit platform to apply for a personal loan online and transfer up to 100,000 GH₵ 100,000 in cash directly into a bank account.
- Interest rate, no additional charge. GhanaCredit is transparent about all loan details to help you better understand loan-related issues.
- Guarantee to provide users with thoughtful and thoughtful service, 7*24 hours online to help you solve problems encountered in the loan process.
- It only takes 3 steps to apply for a loan, just fill out a lifestyle questionnaire
GhanaCredit Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a GhanaCredit Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For GhanaCredit Loan
- Download The GhanaCredit App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your GhanaCredit account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 21 Dr. Isert St, Accra, Ghana
Loan app interest rate (APR, min to max): 17% to 29% per annum
Loan Amount: GH₵ 1,000 – GH₵ 100,000
Interest rate: 0% to 29.00% per annum
Loan Duration: 91 days to 12 months
Is GhanaCredit Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: GhanaCredit might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
GhanaCredit Loan App Download
Download the GhanaCredit app from here