Is Bamboo Investment Scam Or Legit
What Bamboo Is
Is Bamboo Investment Scam Or Legit – Bamboo is an investment platform that gives Africans real-time access to invest in or trade over 3,500 stocks listed on the U.S. stock market or their local exchanges, right from their mobile phones or computers.
With a market cap of over $31 trillion, the U.S. stock market makes up over 85% of all dollars that go into the global markets. Being the first of its kind, Bamboo is unlocking the limitless potential of the global markets to Africans.
Bamboo makes it fast and seamless to discover the best global and local companies to invest in. Users can fund their dollar or local currency balance almost instantly and start buying and selling shares in just a few taps or diversify their holdings by buying into a bundle of stocks (called an ETF).
Bamboo uses bank-level security and all accounts are duly held at a top-tier local and U.S. brokerage; as a member of the SIPC, each Bamboo account is insured up to $500,000.
Bamboo is launching first in Nigeria and expanding across the continent.
Click Here To Join Webtalk And Earn Up To $100 Daily!
People who wants to buy shares from top companies like Nike, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Tesla, Amazon, etc. all you need do is download the Bamboo app.
Features of Bamboo Investment
- Platforms: Android, iOS
- Minimum investment amount: $20.
- Required Documentation: Government Issued ID and a Utility Bill ready. The documents will be an image, not an actual physical copy.
- Some basic information like (Verified Email Address, Verified Phone Number, Bank Account Information).
- Payment Options: Mastercard, VISA and Verve cards issued by Nigerian Banks. Bank Transfer.
- Holding period: As long as you like.
- Investment monitoring: You can track returns on investments purchased through the Bamboo app.
- Withdrawals: A withdrawal order from the app will take between 1 to 2-3business days for your funds to settle in your account.
- Security: Bamboo uses state-of-the-art bank-level security, data encryption and two-factor authentication (2FA) protection on all accounts.
All accounts are held at a top-tier local and U.S. brokerage firm; which, as a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), insures each Bamboo account up to $500,000
Read also Wolfpack Investment Review – Start Investing From $5
How Bamboo Investment Works
- Sign Up by downloading the app and creating your account on Bamboo Website.
- Verify your identity by inputting your BVN number on the app.
- Explore and discover thousands of American and Nigerian stocks.
- Invest by Fund your Naira and Dollar accounts on the app to start buying and selling shares instantly in just a few taps.
- Track your investments on the bamboo app so you can make adjustments to your investment portfolio.
Bamboo Investment Review : Is Bamboo Investment Scam Or Legit
Status : New And Therefore Paying
Is Bamboo Investment Legit?
Yes Bamboo is a legit platform that holds all its accounts at a top-tier U.S. brokerage firm; a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Bamboo is also registered with the SEC (The Security and Exchange Commission) of both the United States and Nigeria. Each Bamboo account is insured up to $500,000. The Bamboo Investment app is a safe app that uses state-of-the-art bank-level security features that include data encryption and two-factor authentication (2FA) protection on all Bamboo Investment app accounts.