Jogocash is an online money-making platform that pays for taking surveys, playing games, using social media, and referring friends.
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
According to the Jogocash website, it says: Jogocash is an influencer and affiliate network that enables people and businesses to work with and pay micro-influencers for marketing-related activities, brand awareness, and product promotions.
Here, individuals work together to perform digital tasks, promote campaigns, and receive monetary incentives. We also work as a community to press for good economic change for African entrepreneurs, companies, and citizens in general.
Members have access to apply for various digital jobs that are listed on the site, and if jobs or tasks are successfully done, they are paid a good commission. Affiliates make money by helping us spread the word about our platform and brand.
How Jogocash Works
- Refer Friends or Others: Using Jogocash is fun. Jogocash pays its members for referring.
- Test Apps & Play Games: Test out new apps & games in exchange for rewards. These apps are in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, so they are 100% safe and secure to install and test.
- Test Apps & Play Games: Test out new apps & games in exchange for rewards.
- Take surveys: Earn by taking online surveys anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Anytime someone clicks on your link and register, you’ll earn a commission. All you need to do is to invite people to join the Jogocash platform using your referral link.
Jogocash platform uses multiple payment gateways to pay its members and they are; PayPal, Venmo, Cash App
Is Jogocash A Scam Or Legit?
Status: Jogocash might be a scam. I’m not an admin at Jogocash, use the site or their App at your own risk!
Jogocash App Download
Jogocash does have an app. Jogocash also operates via a website. Jogocash offers their members to take surveys, play games, refer others, test apps on their site, and earn money.
Red Flags Of Jogocash
- Owner Information: The owner of the website did not provide any information about themselves. If Jogocash is real, legitimate information about the owner must not be hidden. But in this case, Jogocash does not have one.
- Duplicate Content: Jogocash is using duplicate content. This means information found on the Jogocash website is also on different websites
- Trust Score: The Trust Score of the Jogocash website is very low. According to research, a good trust score for a website must be around 25 – 50 points. But if a site has more than 60 points, it’s a good reputable site trusted