LoanFinder is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
According To LoanFinder; It is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for customers to apply for a loan. It also reduces the amount of time and paperwork required in the loan approval process
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a LoanFinder. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For LoanFinder
- Download The LoanFinder App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your LoanFinder account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No12, Opposite Animal Science Dept, Mango Rd, Kumasi, Ghana
Phone Number: +233 0503079952
Finance Amount: from₵1,000 to ₵100,000
Repayment Tenure: from 91 days to 365 days
Rate of Interest / Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 10% to 30%
Service Fees: ₵0 to ₵500
Is LoanFinder Real Or Fake?
Status: LoanFinder might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
LoanFinder App Download
Download the LoanFinder app from Google Play Store