About Momo Cash Loans
Momo Cash Loans is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
Momo Cash Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Momo Cash Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For Momo Cash Loans
- Download The Momo Cash Loans App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Momo Cash Loans account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Momo Cash Loans Review
Loan Amount: USD 50 to USD 500 with a repayment period of 100 to 270 days.
Interest ranges from 5% – 9% APR.
Processing Fee: Range from USD 1 – USD 5 one-time charge.
The minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interest plus the processing fee of is:5%.
The maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 9%.
If you choose a 91-day loan and borrow USD 10 with an interest rate of APR of 9% and a processing fee of USD 1, the total amount due is USD 11.30.
Is Momo Cash Loans Real Or Fake?
Status: Momo Cash Loans might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
Momo Cash Loans App Download
Download the Momo Cash Loans app from Google Playstore