About Mpaso Loan
Mpaso Loan is a new credit app that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
According to the Mpaso Loan; Mpaso Loan makes it easy for you to access loans anywhere you are with your smartphone. Sign up, apply for a loan, and receive your money straight to your mobile account.
Mpaso Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Mpaso Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, or Nigeria over 18 years of age
- Payment account: MTN Mobile Money, AirtelTigo Money, or Bank Account registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For Mpaso Loan
- Download The Mpaso Loan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Mpaso Loan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Eligible Countries: Countries That Can Use Mpaso Loan
Loan Amounts: Ksh 500 to Ksh 50,000
APR: 25.5% to 34%
Loan Amounts: Tsh 5,000 to Tsh 150,000
APR: 21.5% to 32%
Loan Amounts: ₦ 300 to ₦ 35,000
APR: 22.5% to 31.5%
Loan Amounts: GHC 400 to GHC 45,000
APR: 24.5% to 33.5%
Mpaso Loan Review
Email Address: Unknown
Phone Number: Unknown
Is Mpaso Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: Mpaso Loan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
Mpaso Loan App Download
Download the Mpaso Loan app from here