OnLoan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
According To OnLoan; You can get an online personal loan where your money is sent to your wallet account or bank account. It is easy to apply for loans and high loan amounts!
- You need a valid ID to qualify for an OnLoan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For OnLoan
- Download The OnLoan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your OnLoan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +233593932760
Loan Amount: GHS 100 – GHS 10000
Loan Term: The shortest tenor is 91 days, and the longest is 365 days
Interest Rate: 12%-50%(APR)
If the loan amount is GHS1000, the loan term is 180days, and the Interest rate is 25%, the total service fee should be GHS1000 * 25% = GHS250. The total amount must be paid: 1000+1000*25%=GHS1250
Is OnLoan Real Or Fake?
Status: OnLoan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
OnLoan App Download
Download the OnLoan app from here