SagaLoan Review: Is SagaLoan Real Or Fake
About SagaLoan Loan
SagaLoan Loan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
According To SagaLoan Loan; SagaLoan which is fully operated by Genium Micro Credit (Reg No. BN456030622 TIN: P0005060540), focuses on inclusive financial service to African countries with the latest fin-tech.
SagaLoan Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a SagaLoan Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For A SagaLoan Loan
- Download The SagaLoan Loan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your SagaLoan Loan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
SagaLoan Loan Review
Customer Support Email: help@Sagaloan.com
Loan Amount: GHC500 to GHC5,000.
Loan Term: 90-180 days.
Annual interest rates(APR): 9% to 36% per annual
Is SagaLoan Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: SagaLoan Loan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
SagaLoan Loan App Download
Download the SagaLoan Loan app from here