About Student Loan Trust Fund
According To Student Loan Trust Fund; The Students Loan Trust Fund is a public institution established under the Trustee Incorporation Act 1962, Act 106 to provide financial resources for the benefit of students and to promote and facilitate the national ideals as enshrined in Articles 25 and 38 of the 1992 Constitution.
Student Loan Trust Fund Requirements
- ID: You need a valid ID to qualify for a Student Loan Trust Fund. You must have a valid Ghana Card Number (which can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free).
- Country: You must be a Ghanaian and have been offered admission to study in an accredited tertiary program in Ghana.
- Program: You must be pursuing tertiary programs such as a diploma or 1st degree and have a Student ID card or admission letter.
- Payment Method: You must have an active registered Mobile Phone Number, a valid Email Address, and an E-zwich Card (which can be obtained at any bank)
How To Apply For Student Loan Trust Fund
- Sign Up: Set up your Student Loan Trust Fund account by filling in your personal information online.
- Apply: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your account
Student Loan Trust Fund Review
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: cHse # 47,3rd Crescent Asylum Down – Accra
Phone Number: +233 (0)302 231 886
Loan Amount: GHC 1500 – GHC 3000
Annual Interest: 12%
Is Student Loan Trust Fund Real Or Fake?
Status: Student Loan Trust Fund is legit. Remember the more vital information you provide, the chance of getting a higher amount.
Student Loan Trust Fund App Download
The Student Loan Trust Fund app has an app for both Android and iPhone users.
For Android users, download the app from Google PlayStore
For iPhone users, download the app from Apple Store