Aliloan App Review: Is Aliloan App Real Or Fake
Aliloan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
According To Aliloan; Aliloan offers Canaanites unsecured loans and the option to receive and repay the money with a card or mobile wallet.
- You need a valid ID to qualify for an Aliloan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For Aliloan
- Download The Aliloan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Aliloan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
And also, Make sure you check these Legit Sites & Platforms to make money online before leaving my webiste.
And also, follow me on Instagram for new Update
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 2, Mama Adjele Rd, Accra, Ghana
Loan Amount: GHS1,000 ~ GHS10,000
Loan Term: the shortest is 100 days, and the longest is 360 days
Loan interest: The interest rate is from 10% to 25% per annum.
Maximum Annual Interest Rate（APR): 25%
Service charge: 0%.
Is Aliloan Real Or Fake?
Status: Aliloan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
Aliloan App Download
Download the Aliloan app from here
2 thoughts on “Aliloan App Review: Is Aliloan App Real Or Fake”
Please I applied for a loan from your end and it was approved but I paid the money before the due time reach and I have apply for another one for days today I haven’t received any approval from you. I don’t understand it so if there is something to do about it please tell me let me know. Thank you and waiting for your reply.
Hello Emmanuel, please wait for some time.