ProKash Loan Review: Is ProKash Loan App Real Or Fake
About ProKash Loan
ProKash Loan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
According To ProKash Loan; ProKash is a professional micro-loan app for 10-minute loans, you can borrow money instantly! Now, no more frustrating bank visits or late payments, you can now get a payday loan quickly and securely from your phone. There is no credit check. There are no hidden fees
ProKash Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a ProKash Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For ProKash Loan
- Download The ProKash Loan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your ProKash Loan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
ProKash Loan Review
Important!!! I have a Premium course that will make you more than $50+ daily. Read More About It
And also, Make sure you check these Legit Sites & Platforms to make money online before leaving my webiste.
And also, follow me on Instagram for new Update
Loan Amount: GHS 1,000 ~ GHS 10,000.
Loan term: 90 to 365 days.
Loan interest: 10% to 25% per annum.
For example, if you apply for a 2,000 GHS loan with a term of 100 days and an annual interest rate of 10%. So daily interest rate=10%/365=0.027% 100-day interest rate=2,000×10%/365×100=54, total repayment=2,000+54=2,054.
Is ProKash Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: ProKash Loan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
ProKash Loan App Download
Download the ProKash Loan app from here
One thought on “ProKash Loan Review: Is ProKash Loan App Real Or Fake”
I just applied for a loan on their app and it shows that I have received the money but in my account there is nothing of such sort. I have called them to complain but still nothing has been done about it
They have even been rejecting my calls anytime I call them