About Zuri Loan
Zuri Loan is one of Ghana’s new credit apps that allows people to borrow and repay money anywhere, anytime with a mobile wallet.
According To Zuri Loan; Zuri provides great services for you to access credit anytime, anywhere. Anyone between 18-55 can borrow GHS. 30~1,000 from Zuri and receive the cash via MOMO. It’s a safe and reliable way to access credit when you need it.
Zuri Loan Requirements
- You need a valid ID to qualify for a Zuri Loan. ID Type should be, Driver’s License, NHIA Membership, Voter ID, National ID, or Passport
- You must be a resident of Ghana over 18 years of age
- Mobile Money account: MTN Mobile Money or AirtelTigo Money registered in your name for at least two months.
How To Apply For Zuri Loan
- Download The Zuri Loan App: Download the free app from the Google Play store
- Sign Up: Set up your Zuri Loan account by filling in your personal in the app
- Select Product: Select your loan terms and conditions
- Get Approved: Approval is in real-time. Once approved the funds will be disbursed to your Mobile Money account
Zuri Loan Review
Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Tenure: From 91 days to 365 days.
Loan Amount: from GHS.30 to GHS.1,000.
The maximum APR is from 36% to 50%.
Origination Fee: Range from GHS10 – GHS 250 for a one-time charge
Is Zuri Loan Real Or Fake?
Status: Zuri Loan might be a scam. Use the app at your own risk!
Zuri Loan App Download
Download the Zuri Loan app from Google Play Store